Carl Holden - Air Safety Consultant
We offer independent opinion and guidance in the field of Aviation Safety.
Our company principal, Carl Holden, has a background of over 3 decades of experience in Aviation Training and Checking, together with proven Strategic Project Management skills.
We proudly operate within our CODE OF ETHICS.
Our #1 Speciality is SOLVING PROBLEMS. Don't hesistate to contact us if you need help.
* Accident and Incident Prevention Training
* Safety Management Systems
* Radio Communications Training
* Outlanding Training and Assessment
* Bush Flying Training and Assessment
* Crisis Management (inc. Media)
* Airport Management
* Radio and Communications Training
* Aviation English Language Proficiency Training
* Aviation Safety Management
* Aviation Safety Expert witness
* AirPort Friendly Solutions / Bringing Communities and Airports Together
* Retention of Airports / Dealing with threats to Airport Operations
* New Technologies - Consulting and Development
We look forward to being your trusted partners in Aviation Safety.
Latest News/Blog: A major matter we have been working on for the last 2 years has just been resolved in the Client's favour in the Supreme Court of NSW. The owner of The Oaks Airport's battle with Telstra Corporation, which we have been heavily involved with, has wide implications for the Aviation Industry. MORE DETAILS
MEMBER OF THE AVIATION LAW ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
CASA Airport Protection Group - Sydney Basin
A report in the Daily Telegraph on the 2nd April 2012 says that action by CASA's Airport Protection Group may lead to areas around existing and proposed Airports in the Sydney Basin being quarantined from new housing development , to protect the immediate and future needs of Aviation infrastructure.
NZ Balloon Accident
Statement prepared at the request of the Sunday Telegraph (Sydney) 8th January 2012
"People have been flying Hot Air Balloons safely, since 1783 to be exact, long before the Wright Brother's first sucessful powered flight in 1903.